This in my favorite cake ever! I can eat it every day yummy yummy.
- 6 cups grated carrots
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup raisins
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups whit sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups all – purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In a medium bowl combine grated carrots and brown sugar. Set aside for 60 minutes,then stir in raisins.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. (175 degrees C). Grease and flour 2 – 10″ cake pans.
- In a large bowl beat eggs until light. Gradually beat in the white sugar, oil and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon, stir into the wet mixture and the walnuts. Pour evenly into the prepared pans.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes.
- When Completely cooled, frost with cream cheese frosting.
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 pkg 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 stick of butter, softened
- 2 tsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- Beat first 4 ingredients together.
- Gradually add powdered sugar.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.